Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Berry Sweet!

I am still waiting and waiting on all these boxes of product! Its going to drive me insane I know! BUT in the meantime, I had already purchased some fun papers from the October Afternoon line "Fly A Kite". My first kit will have a selection of these cute and vintage papers in it! This is sort of an end of summer celebration.

Here is a layout that I created with 2 of my kids. One of their favorite things about summer is cookouts and all the great food! This page could also be used for strawberry picking, cute kids, etc. And of course the layout could stay the same with a different title...loads of options :)

So look out soon for the Sweet Summer Hip Chick Kit! When all the goodies arrive at my doorstep I will take a shot of what the whole kit will include.

And not to worry, there will be lots of fall themes ahead soon too, but I can't spoil all the surprises at once!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment