Friday, September 3, 2010

NEWS and eye candy

Guess what? I am finally following my dream and opening my own online store! I am starting with scrapbook page kits, plus I will also be selling 6x6 and 8x8 pads from the best and trendiest paper companies for all of my card making friends :)

The store should be up an running in just a couple of weeks, but in the meantime I want to start teasing you with some eye candy. This first layout is a kit I created last summer for my local friends, so it is not available, it just gives you an idea of what can be made using The Scrappy Chick Boutique kits.



Be sure to keep checking back for more eye candy, some sneak peeks and a big GIVEAWAY! Go over to my sidebar and become a follower and then the posts will automatically come up in your Google Reader!

I also have a HUGE blog candy going up on my personal blog today, so go enter for that , click ----> HERE

Some of the brands that I will be carrying and/or using in kits: Bo Bunny, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass...and more

ALSO, look out for details on a design team call in the days to come!!

-Cyndi


4 comments:

  1. I've posted the picture on my sidebar and I am now following both of your blogs. Now heading back to your giveaway post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled for you!! The store is going to be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete