Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pixie-licious Eye Candy and Update!

Good morning chicas! I have finally seen a few of my orders hit my doorstep! Still no Bazzill or Bo Bunny to start the kit-making process, BUT I did get in 6x6 paper pads from Cosmo Cricket! The Scrappy Chick Boutique is almost ready for business! No grand opening just yet, but there are a few things in the store!

I just added Pixie-licious, Mitten Weather, and Togetherness to the store!

Here's a card I made for today's release of "Goodies" at Pixie Dust STudio. I used papers from my new "PIxie-licious" Mini deck and the coordinating Pixie-licious buttons! I just loooove these bright fun colors :)


OK, more later as it keeps rolling in! Have a great day :) More details on todays card on my personal blog, The Scrappy Chick.

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment