Monday, January 17, 2011

Cheer Extreme Layout Kit

Here's one for my fellow Cheer Extreme moms!


This layout was created specifically for my Cheer Extreme friends! This will be the first of many to come. I used this one for pictures from CEA Showcase 2010, but it could be used for Portraits, competition, practice, etc. All pieces (mats, title, etc) are Pre-Cut and ready to assemble. Layout is made with Bazzill cad stock, Bazzill Bling, Glitter card stock, and gems. ***Specify Gym name please! ***


Here it is with the pics I used :) I haven't added additional journaling yet.


A close up of the title...


A closeup of the edges. This mimics our sleeves...

A closeup of the mats and angles.

Layout is available in The Boutique $12. (If you would like this one pre-assembled its $16)

-Cyndi

1 comment: